Subject: Verification of VAT Rates for E-Commerce Sales within the EU
From: "Chiavalon Extra Virgin Olive Oil" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 15:00:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,
We are currently in the process of developing a new webshop and wish to 
enable all our customers from EU Member States to select their country of 
residence before completing a purchase. This way, each product will be taxed 
at the applicable VAT rate of the respective country. At the end of each 
quarter, VAT will be reported and paid through the OSS system to each Member 
State from which the orders originate.
On the website of the European Commission (link), we have found information 
on the VAT rates applicable to the products we intend to sell via our 
webshop. For your reference, we are enclosing this data in the attachment.
We kindly ask you to confirm whether the enclosed VAT rates are correct. 
Should there be any deviations or updates, we would be grateful if you could 
provide us with the accurate rates that should be applied.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Tedi Chiavalon

OPG Chiavalon

52215 Vodnjan, V. Nazora 16

Find us HERE! <https://g.page/ChiavalonExtraVirginOliveOil?share>

mobile: +385 (0)98 441 561 <tel:+38598441561>

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Website: www.chiavalon.hr <http://www.chiavalon.hr/>

Web-shop: https://shop.chiavalon.hr/ <https://chiavalon.shop/>